- A pillow pack of rocket
- 80g walnuts
- 3 tbsps of Parmesan cheese
- 2 pears
For Caesar-type dressing
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2½ tbsps prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- In a jar with a lid, combine lemon juice, vinegar, water, parmesan, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Cover and shake well. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Wash the rocket, place in salad bowl and pour on the dressing.
- Peel and slice the pears and lay them on the rocket.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and parmesan.
Disclaimer: The advice on this site is for information purposes only. Please consult your health professional.