- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced into rounds
- ½ head of broccoli
- 3 baby marrows
- 4 patty pans
- 1 onion
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsps milk
- 1 large handful grated cheese
- Salt to taste
- Boil the potatoes until soft.
- Mash with the milk.
- Steam the vegetables for three minutes either in a microwave or a steamer.
- Place the steamed vegetables in the bottom of a lasagne dish and cover with mashed potatoes. Sprinkle with grated cheese and place under the grill until the cheese bubbles.
McKerron, Sarah, and Rupert McKerron. Savvy Kids Menus. Mcnab's Wellth, 2007.