Your Pregnancy Magazine
Your Baby & Toddler
Baba & Kleuter
A few notes:
[For our full Facebook Terms & Conditions, click here.]
- Always consult your health practitioner before following anyone's advice.
- Please note that we check this page at least twice a day, but we cannot be here all the time as we're preparing a fantastic new magazine issues for you! For urgent queries or spam reporting, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
- Remember that nothing is private online: it is up to you to set your privacy settings, never share your exact location or contact details, and best not post pics of naked children.
- No spam or advertising is allowed on our Facebook wall. If you post a message about a product or service other than ours, it will be deleted. Please feel free, though, to list your business for free on YourParenting (http://www.yourparenting.co.za/directory).
- Posts by rival sites (other parenting magazines, websites, forums, competitions or Facebook Pages, etc) linking back to those sites will be deleted at the discretion of the page owners.
- Please keep the conversation clean and related to pregnancy/baby/parenting matters. Any hate speech, bitchiness, racism or gratuitous sex chats will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to kick and ban members we feel do not contribute to a positive conversation on the site. This includes trolls (jokers with fake profiles). To report trolls and spammers, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other fine print
- For our competition rules, please see: http://www.yourparenting.co.za/competitions/competition-terms-conditions. All our competitions and competition winners from our magazine and online competitions are posted on YourParenting.co.za (http://www.yourparenting.co.za/competitions).
- Your licence to us: by posting anything (photos, text and links) on this Facebook page, you give Media24 the right to use it now or in future, in print or any digital format, for instance in our magazines, on YourParenting.co.za and MomtoMom.co.za, or on any future medium, for editorial or marketing purposes.
- Joining any of the 3 magazine brand pages amounts to explicit permission to receive communication on Facebook from us, be it posts on your personal wall, a direct message, an event invitation or other means of communicating.